Monday, December 8, 2008

If anyone ever reads this thing, you may have noticed that I haven't been posting actual words lately. That's because I'm so exhausted I'm afraid I won't make any sense if I try to write actual words. The boys are doing so well and becoming little porkers, but they're also double teaming their mommy at night time. Especially the nights that daddy works. This makes for a mother who is a walking zombie with bad hair and coffee breath. But as you can see, the lack of sleep has not affected my ability to use a camera. :) Today they are dressed like little Christmas candy canes. If I can keep my eyes open long enough to find the camera, pictures will follow. :)

3 comments:

The Slacker Mom said...

Joline, I am impressed that you get them dressed up so cute so often! I'm lucky if I get them changed into something cute by 11pm- just in time to go down for the night. Nevermind the fact that it's 2pm and I'm just eating for the first time today. It get's easier, right?

vedjen said...

I love your pictures and can't imagine caring for two at the same age. My first is due today (!?!!) but, as yet, is refusing to come out so I'm living vicariously through all the other mother's from ivillage. Congrats on doing a great job!

Jessica said...

I can't imagine how hard it is with 2. I was exahusted with one. I remember the nights were so long and lonely. It does get easier.