Saturday, February 7, 2009

No sleep...they weren't kidding.











I have not been online very much lately for several reasons...




1. One baby always wants to be held (AHEM-Madden)




2. We had a horrible winter storm come through that knocked our power out for 5 days.




3. My NEW laptop is broken and stuck with the geek squad, and has been for several weeks now.




4. My house looks like a tornado hit it, so I can't justify getting on the computer even if I have 3 seconds with napping babies.




5. My camera is messed up, so I haven't had pictures to upload lately.




OK-pity party over. Here are a couple of recent pics of the boys, hopefully we'll get an updated family picture on here soon.








1 comment:

Kristen and Kiko said...

Ok...they are just the cutest things EVER!!! :)