Monday, February 16, 2009



Valentine's day was a little different this year. Due to dad having NO sleep for approximately 36 hours, he slept through the day. But, being the good husband he is, brought me some beautiful pink roses and some yummy chocolates that were gone by the end of the day. I'm breastfeeding so I'm burning lots of calories. Give me a break, okay? Anyway, we managed to get some take out from the cheesecake factory on Sunday (overpriced if you ask me) . So we quickly inhaled our food, but by the end of the meal, we each had a baby on our laps. That's the way it goes these days. Not exactly romantic, but it was quite possibly the best Valentine's day ever. :) Have I mentioned I love my family?

3 comments:

Theresa said...

Joline, those boys are getting so big and even more adorable than before! :) Glad things are going well.

The Thornton's said...

Thanks so much. They keep me on my toes!

Andrea and Jake said...

I had to laugh when I read this. My DH and I always have a baby on our laps by the time we get finished w/ dinner but I wouldn't have it any other way : )