Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Kind of emotional today...

So my babies are 9 months old. Where the hell did the time go? Myles has a second tooth poking through, and Madden's first tooth has broken through the gums. Madden is pulling to stand and starting to cruise the furniture. I just can't believe how big they are getting. Their first birthday is right around the corner, and I feel like it's bitter sweet. I am so proud of my family that it actually brings me to tears. Is that weird? Maybe. But maybe it's weird in a good way? Or maybe not. Anyway, bring on the party planning for the first birthday.

1 comment:

Chocolate Mom aka Blupoetres said...

I totally know how you feel watching Lincoln. This weekend my mom was reminding us (not that we need them) of how Linky's head used to too tiny to even fit in the palms of our hands. And now? Yeah, tearing up right there with you!