Monday, August 24, 2009

Madden's first steps







Ok, I wanted to document this today so that I never forget the date. I say this through tears...Madden took his first steps today. I feel such overwhelming pride, sadness, and happiness all at once. He is such a little risk taker. He is very curious, happy, and he makes my life so rich. Congrats Madden (my 32 weeker), at taking your first steps today at the ripe young age of 10 months and 12 days. Video and/or pics to follow when he isn't so camera shy. In the mean time, here is a pic of he and J-LU watching TV. Oh, and a pic of Myles trying to decide if he likes her or not.

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Awwww, congrats Madden! And mommy!

Chocolate Mom aka Blupoetres said...

How wonderful Mommy! Lincoln is standing and pulling himself up on everything!!