Sunday, August 31, 2008

What a fabulous weekend.
















So this weekend we got to hang with Ya Ya and Poppi (although it's never enough time) :(. They were such a big help with the nursery. It's almost done and I love it! Ya Ya has done such a great job pulling everything together. She's very talented if I do say so myself.

And get this...I finally felt the boys kicking from the OUTSIDE of my stomach. Not only did I feel them, but Daddy and Ya Ya got to feel them too! I think they're ignoring Poppi, but I'm sure he'll get plenty of time to wrestle with them when they get here. All in all, it was a fabulous weekend and a wonderful visit with the grandparents. It's hard to believe that the next time they visit we will be a family of FOUR! Whoa...that's deep.

Update on gestational diabetes test: I haven't gotten the results yet. I don't know if they've lost them, or if no news is good news. I prefer to believe the latter. :)

No comments: