Monday, August 11, 2008

Yay for my cervix!

I had a prenatal appointment today, and things are looking good. We heard both HB's on the doppler, one up high on the left and one down low on the right. The doc measured my fundus height, and I'm meausuring a whopping 34 weeks (for a singleton). WHOA. I've officially gained 3 lbs (and 2 of that is baby I might add), so I'm pretty impressed with myself (you can hold the applause). :) My cervix is now up from 2.86cm to 3.2cm. That's a good thing for those of you who didn't know. They like to see it b/w 3-5cm's. If it gets down to 2.5cm, they may put me on bedrest.

We go back to the Maternal Fetal Medicine (MFM) doc next week to make sure they're still both growing like they should be, and all of their organs look the way they should. The week after that, I go back to the OBYGN again for my glucose test. Cross your fingers I pass. My blood pressure looks good, and I'm feeling better then I have the majority of the pregnancy. Lets hope this lasts.

No comments: